- Children do have heart disease
- 1 out of 110 babies born in the USA have a congenital heart issue
- 1 out of 250 people develop HCM - Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- HCM is the leading killer of young athletes in the USA
- Anthony had ALL of these statistics and 19 years ago he suffered a deadly SCA
SCA happens to over 300,000 adults & approximately 12,000 of those are children!
891 broken hearts every day!
Do you know CPR? Do you know what to do in an emergency?
We will share some tips and tricks over the next month to help you become engaged in the heart health of you and your family!